Update on Tanner...his blood pressure is just fine. They did multiple readings throughout the morning and while he was on the high side of normal, she felt this was just due to stress. No med change.
Many of you may remember that the vet school was recommending an anticoagulant for Tanner. After some deliberating and researching and discussing with his primary vet, we have decided to start an aspirin therapy on him. He will be getting a half of an 81mg baby aspirin every three days. We all felt this was the safest route to take at the moment, realizing that there are stronger options still available if needed.
Thank you all for your concerns and purrs for Tanner...he is a good boy and I want to see him around for many years to come!