Sunday, August 08, 2010

World Cat Day 2010

Today is World Cat Day, and I am thankful for all the joy my cats bring to me each and every day.

Mojo will always be remembered...I think of him daily. His favorite color was red, and when I see the Cardinals outside, I think of him.
Tanner is my baby. I love how he gets so involved with his kneading that he is unfazed by anything else happening...

Smokey is my sweet Goose. He is my first love, and we have a special bond.

Devon is my diva, but I love his free spirit. He has moments of pure joy from life and isn't afraid to act a bit crazy. He goes against the flow and does everything his way.

My boys make my life complete, and I am so thankful for them all. Happy World Cat Day everyone!!

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post!

    Happy World Cat Day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Cat Day! We love your portraits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those portraits too! A very happy World Cat Day to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The portraits are so wonderful! I hope y'all have a wonderful World Cat Day every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You kitties are SO well loved, we're sure you'll have a Happy World Cat Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww

    HAPPY WORLD CAT DAY all at Four Crazy Cats!

    And what lovely portraits!

    Thank you for sharing these beautiful thoughts of your beautiful boys.

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful.
    Happy Cat Day!

    purrin

    xo

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such lovely kitties at home!
    Smoochies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy World Cat Day!

    We're in Norf Carolina too! Where are you guys? We are in Bahama, just outside of Durham. Come see us sometime.

    Finny Buddy Jazzy

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!