Monday, November 10, 2014

Mancat Monday

This is an older photo from the spring, but these two still enjoy time together. 
 
Tanner and Oliver are enjoying life these days.  Oliver is proud to announce that he is no longer afraid of my bedroom, and will enter freely, by himself to sleep in the bed!  We don't know what spooked him, but for a couple of months, he would not come into my room.  Of course, this was upsetting because I love having my boys sleep with me at night! 
 
Tanner continues to do well with treatments.  His fur has thinned out a bit more on his side and his thighs, so I will speak to the doctor in a couple of weeks when we go back to the vet school.  It doesn't appear to be bothering him, so we will just moniter. 
 
I have been terrible able taking pictures of the boys, but vow to do better!  Things have been a touch crazy, including helping a friend with her new baby (human).  I've spent a few days at her house, and plan to go back next week for a few days.  She is a sweet girl, but I am more thankful than ever for my furry boys!

8 comments:

  1. That's a sweet photo, no matter when it was taken.

    We're glad Tanner is doing well, continued purrs, and that Oliver has gotten over whatever scared him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that Tanner is doing well, and it is always nice seeing both boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanner....best fishes dood N oliver...we noe how ya feel ...we get spooked by stuff thatz been round for ever... two ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you boys again. Happy you are back to keeping mom happy too and sleeping with her. M misses me when I decide to take a night off. Those humans, we have them spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that Tanner is doing well. That is a lovely photo of him and Oliver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this photo of the boys :) Glad to hear that Oliver has overcome his fright and that Tanner is still doing well.
    Luvs to you all!
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice that they get along so well. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!