Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This post will be about things Devon is thankful for, as if the name didn't explain that clearly enough :)
  1. I am thankful for high places so I can see all of my subjects at once, and there is no misunderstanding about who is the King in this house.
  2. I am thankful for nice chairs, and pillows that look like me. Can you tell which is me, and which is the pillow?
  3. I am thankful for the sun that shines into the breakfast nook in the morning and warms my belly. I love giving shows to the sun!
  4. I am thankful that I live indoors, but sometimes I get to play in the grass. Supervised of course :)
I'm a pretty lucky cat, don't you think? I love my family and my brothers, although I'm not going to put pictures of them on my special post.

Devon

7 comments:

  1. Hi Devon, it's nice to meet you. That is a good name as we come from Devon in England. We both think that Tanner looks a lot like me (Flynn). We like your pillow to Devon.
    You were asking about the plague rats. We got ours direct from the lady in the UK who makes them and you can find her at
    www.sallypointer.com
    or you can get them in the US through Baby Patches shop which is:
    www.suppliesjust4pets.com
    I love nip but Eric isn't fussed about it, but even he was interested in the rat. It is very strong and contains valerian as well as catnip. Sorry but you will have to excuse me, I have to go and attack it again.
    Would you like us to give you a mention on the Cat Blogosphere so you get more visitors?
    Purrs Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devon! Nice to meet you! We think those are really good things to be thankful for!

    Hey come by and visit us sometime!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again. It will be on the Cat Blogosphere tomorrow that you would like visitors to your blog. Hope you get lots of new furrends.
    http://www.blog.catblogosphere.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to be thankful. We see you like tall ladders too.

    We came by from the Cat Blogosphere to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, we heard about you from the cat blogosphere. My name is Poppy Q, and I live with my mum in New Zealand.

    Nice to meet you all.

    Julie and Poppy Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Devon, it's great to meet you. Your life with your family looks to be very good. You have trained your humans very well too.

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased to meet you...Eric & Flynn sent me by to say meowza to you. I am a Devon Rex kitty...like your name Devon:)
    Looks like you have a wonderful place to call home.
    Love Miss Peach

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!