Wow, has it been over a week since we last wrote? The mom better be careful before we start looking for a replacement! AND, this week, she is staying at a house watching three GIRL cats! The nerve...secretly though, we will be glad when she is back. Auntie does a good job watching us, but nothing beats a mom!
Smokey Update: The biopsy came back showing - nothing definitive! How's that for being vague? The vet that saw him recommends removing it to have it tested further, but said it could be anything from an infected bug bite to cancer...let's just cover all our bases here! So, Smokey will be going next Wednesday to see his regular vet and discuss the options and get her opinion.
Smokey is thankful it wasn't 100% something bad...we still have hope!
Smokey's main need right now is to gain weight...this is hard for older fellas and we are struggling at the moment even to maintain week to week.
Tanner is doing well, and is thankful for all the fresh nip growing in the garden. We bring some in most weekends for everyone to enjoy.
Ollie is a crazy pants and should be thankful he is cute! Precious mementos left by Ollie so far include:
1) Ding in the floor from knocking an ornamental apple off the ledge
2) Another ding in the floor from knocking the pear off the other ledge (Ollie does not like fruit!)
3) Hole in the wall from knocking over a dining room chair
4) Set of blinds is crooked because the string on one side was broken and has had to be tied up until it can be replaced
5) scuffs on the wall from knocking the lamp off the table
6) Trying to climb up between the wall mounted cabinets in the kitchen and has pulled a piece of something down from between two of them!
Don't let that sleeping baby in the photo fool you...he is a wild man! I must be getting old, but I don't remember kittens being this destructive! He is keeping us on our toes, for sure.