Monday, August 31, 2009

Mancats like Tissue Paper

Tissue paper is great fun for mancats. My boys love to play with the tissue or lay with it. Devon even enjoys shredding it from time to time. When we get gifts with tissue, we try to lay it in the floor for a few days so the boys can love on it. Sometimes they will get a box of it for Christmas as their present. They don't have to know it is very inexpensive!

Smokey and the tissue paper, trying to decide what he should do with it.
Tanner lays with the paper...
Devon laying on his paper...he looks innocent enough, but he'll have it shredded in no time!
Do your kitties like tissue paper?

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love tissue paper! Sometimes I like better than the box it comes in!!! Ernie and Zoey don't care about it as much as I do! Good! I don't hafta fight them for it!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure Do love that tissue paper stuff!!! Mom was wrapping Dad's birthday pressie yesterday morning and need tissue paper...BOY, was that some fun we had!!! She kept finding pieces of it even this morning!!! And, as a Christmas present too??? We may have to put that on our list to Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves tissue paper! I'm gonna hafta bug mama for some. It's been a long time. I love the sound it makes.

    Purrs,

    Lucy

    p.s. You all look so cute with your tissue paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tissue paper is great fun, it shreds very well!

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our kitties love the tissue paper but we have to keep it away from them because they will start to eat it - which would not be good for them (especially when we get the kind with glitter on it). But they love it so they sometimes can play with it for a short time before it is put away. They could never have it unsupervised though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never thought of giving the cat tissue paper. I shall in future now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mancats and ladycats like tissue! Just ask mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tissue paper. I bite it and bunnykick it until it is in a bazillion pieces.
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love tissue paper! Mom brings it home regularly and then we play different games for hours.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!