Tanner here today and I am thankful for many things...
1) I'm thankful that my cardio visit is over
2) I'm thankful for good results
3) I'm thankful for good happy drugs :)
4) I'm thankful to be back home
5) I'm thankful to have yummy food available again...fasting is no fun, even if I have enough reserves to last a few days :)
6) I'm thankful my brothers didn't hiss at me when I got home
but most importantly....
7) I'm thankful for friends like you, who purred and purred for me yesterday!!
Thank you all...you made a difference!
Mom here - Tanner did really well...he growled a bit at the doctors, but he didn't hiss at anyone, and seemed overall more relaxed. The purrs worked!