Smokey here today and I saw how everyone loved reading about Tanner and thought I'd give it a try...
1) I am 14 years old
2) My paws are starting to get some white hairs...I think that makes me more distinguished.
3) My belly is still bald from where I licked my hair off in September
4) I love to drink out of mom's water glass...she doesn't seem to mind, as long as I don't put my feet in it.
5) Mom says I am the best pottier we have...I dig AND cover
6) I enjoy being chased around the house by mom
7) I love tuna juice, although we don't get it as often as we should
8) I hardly ever get on the counters, like my brothers, who are most unruly
9) I will forget my manners if there is a rotisserie chicken on the table
10) I used to gag when I smelled meat...mom said she could have won money on that Funniest Video show if she could have taped it.
11) I once stole a package of hot chocolate mix from the pantry and bit into it
12) I fell off of the second story balcony when I was a kitten and landed in a bush below...Auntie rescued me, no harm done.
13) I love to cuddle with stuffed animals
14) I share mom's pillow with her at night...she loves it!
Well there are a few fun facts about me today...hope you enjoyed them!