Devon here today, and I see the attention my brothers got last week when they posted facts about themselves. I can't be outdone, so saving the best for last...here I go. I will do 9 things, since I will be turning 9 this year.
1) I was found in the woods at 10 days old and bottle raised by my God-mother, until I was adopted at 5 weeks old by mom.
2) I was cryptorchid, so my hoo-ha's had not dropped properly...the vet had to go fishing for them in my belly.
3) I have lived in 5 places...my godmothers, an apartment, a townhouse, another apartment and now our house.
4) I love to rub on the bread bag and will beg to be held in the pantry so I can.
5) I enjoy watching tv with mom
6) Sometimes I forget to squat when I am pottying and go all over the floor. Mom says I'm a dancing fool.
7) I have spent the night in a hotel. This was when I was in my godmothers wedding, as the ring bearer.
8) I love to hatch my nip nanner in the evenings
9) I do not move when I sleep. At my godmothers house there were two greyhounds that I would cuddle with...they would growl at me if I wiggled. I do not like to be messed with when I sleep. I curl in a tight ball and lay very still the whole night.
Well, there you have it...9 fun facts about glorious me! Hope you enjoyed...what am I saying, of course you did.