Monday, July 01, 2019

Mancat Monday

Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian friends!  

The boys have had a good couple of weeks, and are looking forward to the holiday and some time off work, oh wait, that's me!  I'm sure they will be thrilled that I am home with them :)
I bought a new bed a couple of months ago, and had it in my bedroom.  No one noticed it, or used it, until I brought it downstairs to the den.  Flynn was the first to try it out.

Rusty thought it was quite nice too...

Rusty helping with my laundry...this is the look I got when I told him, not to get comfortable because I needed to hang these shirts up!

Harrison looks cute in the bed as well.  He was playing with his string when he needed a quick rest.

Rusty still loves this bed in the craft room.  I was able to get a good look at his toe the other day.  The nail is still there, but he broke it back as far as possible!  On a positive note, I won't have to trim that one for a few months!

Oliver hasn't been in the new bed because he still loves this little donut box...

Pokey stick play time!

Silly boy :)

Well, there you have it.  Another fun week at our house.  Hope you are all having a good time this summer...stay cool!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day to us and happy (almost) 4th of July to you!

    The boys look great; enjoy your time off with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys have been having nice times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everyone is doing well. That bed is getting a workout! Enjoy your 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!