- I am thankful that Fall is here which means cooler weather and fewer allergies. My eyes are looking and feeling fantastic these days! (Not like in the pic above)
- I am thankful for my bouncing ball with the streamers...I love that toy! It is so fun to chase around and chew on.
- I am thankful that my mom is a softie and will give me special treats when I go in the pantry!
- I am thankful I get brushed every morning...my furs are super shiny! (sometimes I'm thankful because that makes Devon jealous)
- I am thankful to live in a home, with plenty of food...there are many people in the world that aren't as lucky as I am. I heard mom mention something called 'sponsoring a child'...I hope no more kitties are coming to live with us though. :)
- I am thankful for my brothers...they provide plenty of entertainment throughout the day for me.
- I am thankful I have out grown some of their antics, and can't believe I was ever that silly.
- I am thankful for our blog readers and friends!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Smokey here today and I wanted to share with you some things I am thankful for...