Ollie will be turning 6 months old this month.
He has been losing his baby teeth. Here is a top canine tooth, freshly lost. Auntie happened to see it on the floor, after we noticed a bit of blood on Cousin Georgie's neck!
Ollie is also growing in the pre-molars in the back of the mouth, and his poor gums are so red and irritated right now.
Click Here to see a page diagramming the dental anatomy of cats.
This is a current photo of him. Here are some facts about the one and only Oliver Hughes!
- He weighs 7 lbs 14 ounces.
- He can jump almost 5 feet in the air trying to catch his favorite toy!
- He is more confident in exploring his home, including climbing bookshelves, and getting on the wall mounted bookshelves you can see at the top of this photo!
- He is a pretty good rule follower, and does not have to be told repeatedly to stop doing something, or to get down.
- He still loves to nurse on your fingers, especially when he is tired
- He doesn't sit in laps real often, but will seek you out at times. He does snuggle close in the bed though.
- He talks A LOT!
- He loves going for stroller rides
- He helps around the house (photos below)
- He experienced his first snow, although we missed going out in it, but we did go out after the next sleet/snow event :)