Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! We have so much to be thankful for this year. As the mom, I am thankful:
1) for my boys.
2) they are getting along now
3) for weight loss and good health
4) my job, car, house and necessities to be able to take care of my boys and myself
Ollie is new to the whole thanksgiving idea, and will be traveling with me to my parents house.
Ollie is thankful for:
1) A loving family and being adopted
2) Two new brothers
3) A warm snuggly blanket to sleep on
Smokey is thankful for:
1) Snuggle time and belly rubs
2) A soft pillow to sleep on at night
3) His brothers, even if they annoy him sometimes
4) Long weekends when mom can be home
5) High calorie food and appetite stimulants!
Tanner is thankful for:
1) Weight loss and feeling better
2) His new brother Ollie and that Ollie is attacking less :)
3) His brother Smokey
4) Low calorie treats
5) Fresh catnip