Thursday, December 20, 2012
Devon - Results
Things I am thankful for with his sudden passing:
1) That I was home when the cries came from him
2) That he didn't suffer for long
3) That I have this blog, and have therefore taken more pictures than I normally would have of all my boys
4) For the support that I have received from friends around the world
5) That I learned when brother Mojo was diagnosed, to cherish every moment because one day you'll miss it
Devon was a special and unique boy. He didn't believe he was a cat. He loved to help in the kitchen and lick the butter. We have not had a proper piece of toast all week! He wasn't a snuggler, but he was always close by on the couch, or in whatever room you were hanging out in. He loved to watch tv and seemed to enjoy the time together...he would purr and touch you with a paw. He had a wild streak about him and a zest for life. He had the most expressive face. He would puff his tail out for no real reason and just walk around like that...I think he liked to 'spook' himself! He would lay in the floor and whimper if you didn't speak to him. He loved the be told he was beautiful and petite...you could just see his face beaming with pride :) He was the craziest of all my boys, and I will miss his antics...he kept me on my toes, always wondering what he would do next. There was never a dull moment with Devon.
Thanks for the lovely graphic...not sure who made it...