Eric and Flynn were offering this award to anyone who had not received it before, so we thought we'd give it a try. 'Life is Good' was Mojo's life mantra...he could always find pleasure in whatever situation he was going through.
This award is for the mom's and dad's out there that help their kitties write a blog. If you haven't accepted this award before...please help yourself!
1) What would your perfect day consist of? My perfect day would be hanging around the house, working on a scrapbook and getting some valuable snuggle time in with my boys. My second perfect day would be laying on the beach with a good book.
2) How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing? Lounge Pants...I'm super laid back and am comfortable with who I am.
3) What hobbies are you currently working on? I have many scrapbooks going right now, one I just started working on is for my dad...I have most of his pictures and slides from when he was in Vietnam, and I am trying to get them ready for a book for him.
4) Walking in the woods with wellies or bare foot on the beach? Bare foot on the beach, without a doubt. My dream is to own a beach house one day.
5) Have you hugged or sang to a tree? I can't say I've done either, but I will talk to our plants in the garden.
6) Growing our own veggies or nipping to the supermarket? A bit of both...we don't have enough land to grow everything we would need, although we like to supplement in the summer with a veggie garden.
7) Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree? I am kin to George Washington.
8) Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish 'n' chips from the wrapper? Fish 'n' chips for a couple of reasons, 1) I love fish and 2) I would obviously be on vacation in the UK, which is somewhere I've always wanted to go!
9) Which element do you most resonate with; Earth, Air, Fire or Water? Water...I love to swim and being near the ocean brings me such joy and peace.
10) Do you believe in fairies? Sure, why not?
Well, there you go...nothing too exciting, but hey, I'm lounge pants remember? :)
Have a great weekend everyone and remember...Life is always Good!