Monday, March 23, 2020

Mancat Monday

We have all been well, and are enjoying our time at home.  I've been working at home for just over a week now, and the boys aren't tired of me yet!  Depending on how long this goes on for, the story may change, but right now they are loving the extra snuggles.  I hope you are all doing well, and are healthy still with all the supplies and food you need.
Flynn had a birthday on the 14th, and he got some new toys, bowls, and some treats.  It was a good day for the now 4 year old!

Rusty loves Flynn's new kicker toy...it has silver vine in it instead of catnip.

Oliver is my most consistent co-worker.  He loves to be in the room with me, although he tends to sleep a lot on the job!

The afternoon sun streaming in the windows make for some good photo light though.

Rusty also likes to sit in the chair next to mine...he loves the memory foam cushion!

Harrison turned 4 yesterday...he is benefiting the most by having me home.  He tends to be very nervous lately, but is realizing that Auntie and I have not and will never hurt him.  He goes from super snuggly and wanting to be held, to running from you if you walk towards him.  Such a silly boy!

Extra canned food was needed on his birthday

He got a new laser pointer, some bowls and a scratcher. Everyone is liking the new laser pointer.

Why can't I catch that red dot?

Flynn watching the red dot as well

New circle scratcher.  We have had this kind before and it is a favorite.  They end up tearing it apart after a while, but it will last a few months.

Rusty loves it too...in fact all the boys have taken a turn laying it already, or giving it a good scratch!

When it is your birthday, you can get away with some naughty things, like trying to lick the mayo off the pea salad!

Well, there you have it.  We are surviving the quarantine.  Prayers to you all in these uncertain days.

5 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday to both Flynn and Harrison! It looks like everyone is doing well.

    We're glad you're set up and working from home. I started working from home last Wednesday, and while the commute time is great (ha), I miss the morning routine. I live a pretty isolated life at the best of times, and chatting with bus friends and drivers, baristas, co-workers, etc. is important to me, socially. I know a lot of people are in the same boat, though, so thank goodness for virtual connections!

    Please take care and stay well. Sending purrs and Universal Light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Flynn and Harrison!
    I am glad you are all keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see things are good at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see everyone having fun. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Purrthdays to Harrison and Flynn - and many more !

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!