Thursday, March 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Harrison

Happy Birthday to my sweet Harrison.  He is still trying to find himself in the world.  He has moments of asking to snuggle, and moments of running away and hissing because you have frightened him.  He reminds me a lot of Smokey, who took 5 years before he would sit on my lap.

Harrison talks a lot, sometimes he is asking for food, sometimes he is looking for his baby, Rusty, and sometimes he is just chatting away for no reason.  He loves the water...I'll probably fill the bathtub for him this weekend so he can swim.  He gets along with everyone and is a fun addition to the family.

Here's to many more birthdays with you Harrison.  I can't wait to watch your personality blossom as the years pass by.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Harrison! We hope you have a wonderful day -- and a great time in the tub too. (Which we just don't understand! Water...acckkk! LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope Harrison has a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and many more, sweet boy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harrison you are one special boy!! I am so sorry I missed your actual birthday! Please accept my belated greeting! Happy Happy Birthday handsome! I love how you march to your own drummer! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!