Saturday, April 07, 2012
Happy Birthday Tanner
10 Things about Tanner
1) Tanner loves to play and will come and get you when he is ready. He'll speak to you, look to see if you are following and then sit by the toy he wants to play with.
2) Tanner loves to eat
3) Tanner loves to snuggle on the couch...he normally doesn't sit in your lap, but will prop himself up on your legs.
4) Tanner loves to snuggle in the bed...he lays right up next to you, or on you. He doesn't mind if you need to move, he'll just readjust himself when you stop moving.
5) Tanner loves to help make a bed.
6) He is the most vocal of all my boys
7) He loves catnip toys and will lick them until they are soaking wet...sometimes we have to take toys away in the night!
8) Tanner gets the dirtiest ears of any of my boys...he is affectionately known as the crusty boy!
9) He is a great pill taker, which is wonderful because he takes 5 a day. 4 for his heart, and 1 for anxiety (we'll have a report on this new med next week, fingers crossed everyone)
10) Tanner's fur is soft like a rabbit. He has the shortest hair of my boys and the softest.
Thank you all for coming out to celebrate my baby turning double digits today!