Devon, it was 10 years ago today that you came to live with us. It was an exciting time, having a new kitten in the house. We all loved your crazy antics and playful attitude toward life, all, except Smokey that is. He was not too thrilled with a new little brother. It was hard for me in that first week to know what to do. I wanted to snuggle you to pieces, but didn't want to upset Smokey. I actually debated about whether to keep you...
10) You are still as crazy as ever
9) You love to push the envelope on rule breaking
8) Watching tv with you at night, with you on a pillow touching me with your paws
7) Your loud purr when you are excited about something
6) The crazy way you try to jump, but don't actually get your legs off the ground
5) The friendship between you and Tanner
4) The crazy poses you get into when sleeping
3) The 'dead kitten' pose and whimper if no one notices, or comments
2) Your predictable routines throughout the day
and the number one reason is...
1) you are mine!!
Happy Gotcha Day to my crazy middle boy!!