Monday, April 25, 2011

Mancats love a Box

The mancats had a great weekend...the weather was lovely, we spent a lot of time snuggling and playing, and our parents and granny came for a visit on Sunday for Easter. Did I get any photos? Of course not! Not sure what I was thinking, I suppose I wasn't. Anyway, here are some older ones from earlier in the month...Mancats in a box!
Tanner loved laying in this box...he had plenty of room!

Devon loved all the paper that was in it, and would tear it to bits...


We hope you all had a lovely weekend...and enjoyed the extra day off work, if you got one on Friday.

9 comments:

  1. Boxes big and small.. I really love them all...

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxes are so much fun for us mancats......have a most wonderful day. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boxes are great!

    Say, where did y'all buy your cubes? All Mommy can find are the non-woven ones, and we destroy them within a week. Yours look like a woven fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing quite like a box. I love your pictures in there. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for big roomy boxes with lots of paper in them!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Devon, You look like a king in the box : )
    Love your last photo.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes indeed, there's nothing better than a box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your photos are great! I know what you mean about not having a camera at the right moment. It seems I am always doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments...meows and purrs please!